- Black – Thorough Stripping/Cleaning. For wet scrubbing strong layers of wax. Removes the old finish and eliminates concrete burrs,
- Green – Intermediate Cleaning. Use for the removal of surface layers of wax and to prepare the floor for the next process. Must use wet,
- Blue – Moderate scrubbing or heavy wet spray cleaning of floors prior to burnishing and polishing. Excellent daily cleaning pad, minimal finish removal,
- Red – Ideal for dry buffing, wet spray buffing and light duty scrubbing. Cleans when damp, buffs when dry. Quickly cleans and removes scuff marks while polishing floor to a high gloss,
- White – Non-aggressive polishing a clean dry floor, either dry buff or wet spray buff. Ideal for upgrading the final finish after scrubbing or spray buffing. Perfect for polishing soft waxes on hard floors. Removes scuffs and black heel marks and enhances floor appearance. Use dry or slightly damp,
- Tan – Polishing. For light cleaning and maintaining all types of floors. Must use dry.
Floor Pads 17″ (5)
Superpads are designed and constructed to give superior performance allowing continuous contact with the floor surface. The open web construction enables easier dirt pick-up and pads are easily cleaned with water pressure spray, soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution.